This Cookies Policy (the "Policy") governs the relationship between you ("Client" or "you") and any holding company, subsidiary, or entity belonging to the sirdre.com group of companies ("SirDre", "we" or "us"), while you and sirdre.com are hereinafter referred to separately as "Party" and jointly as "Parties," in relation to your use of the sirdre.com services and the use and disclosure of your personal data.
We store cookies on the basis of your consent, our legitimate interests, and the legitimate interests of third parties, as well as other legal grounds under the relevant local legislation in each country where we operate, to ensure a smooth electronic communication process and technically error-free and optimized provision of the sirdre.com Services. To be clear, this policy does not apply to any digital services aimed at children.
II. What Exactly Is the Meaning of a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that contains information created by a website's server and is stored on your computer or mobile device. Cookies allow the website and your browser to interact in such a way that the website can offer you the most relevant alternatives and tailor services to your preferences based on your prior use of the website. Some cookies will be used only if you use specific aspects of our services or set specific preferences, while others will be used at all times. View our current cookies list below to learn more about each cookie we use and/or modify your preferences using the Manage Cookies button. We update this list on a regular basis, so there may be other cookies not yet listed.
A Cookie List
1.0 Depending on the purpose of each cookie, we employ the following cookies:
Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are required for the sirdre.com platform to work properly and cannot be disabled in our system. They are often only set in reaction to actions you take that amount to a request for services, such as changing your privacy settings, checking in, or filling out forms. You can configure your browser to block or notify you about these cookies, but some features of the sirdre.com platform will not function properly as a result. No personally identifiable information is stored in these cookies.
1.2. Functional Cookies:
These cookies allow the sirdre.com platform to deliver greater functionality and personalization. They may be established by us or by third-party providers whose services we have integrated into the Sirdre.com Platform. Some or all of these services may not function properly if you do not allow certain cookies.
1.3. "Operation Cookies":
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources in order to measure and optimize the sirdre.com Platform's performance. They assist us in determining which pages are the most and least popular, as well as how visitors travel around the sirdre.com platform. All information gathered by these cookies is aggregated and thus anonymous. If you disable these cookies, we will not know when you visit the sirdre.com platform and will be unable to track its performance.
1.4. Targeting Cookies:
Advertising services may set these cookies through the sirdre.com Platform. These companies may use them to create a profile of your interests and serve you relevant advertisements on other websites. They do not directly retain personal information and instead rely on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. You will receive less tailored advertising if you do not allow certain cookies.
1.5. Social Media Cookies:
These cookies are placed by a variety of social media services that we have integrated into the sirdre.com platform to allow you to share our content with your friends and networks. They can monitor your browser across multiple websites and create a profile of your interests. This may have an influence on the information and messages you view on other websites. You may be unable to use or see certain sharing capabilities if you do not allow these cookies.
1.6. Unknown Cookies:
These cookies are used to improve your customer experience on our site by collecting information about your preferences and actions on the site. They do not gather any personally identifiable information.
2.0 In terms of cookie control and processing, the cookies we use are:
2.1. First-party Cookies:
These are cookies that we set;
2.2. Third-party cookies:
These cookies are from a domain other than the sirdre.com platform you are visiting. These cookies are typically used to make our advertising and marketing operations more efficient.
3.1 Depending on the duration of the relevant cookie, the cookies we employ are:
Session cookies are transient and expire when you exit your browser.
3.2. Persistent Cookies:
These cookies remain on your device for a certain amount of time or until you erase them. They assist us in recognizing you as our current user or client, remembering your preferences, and improving the functionality of the sirdre.com platform. Also, persistent cookies let us show you ads that are relevant to you and measure how well the functionality and advertising on sirdre.com work.
IV. What Is the Purpose of Cookies?
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- To identify you when you use sirdre.com services. This lets us make suggestions, show you information that is specific to you, and give you other features and services that are tailored to you.
- Keeping track of your personal preferences This allows us to respect your preferences, such as language and configuration settings.
- To provide, develop, maintain, personalize, secure, and improve the sirdre.com platform, sirdre.com services, and their content;
- To do analytics, such as analyzing and reporting on how the sirdre.com services and any ads shown on, delivered by, or through them are used and how well they work;
- To safeguard against, detect, and prevent fraud and other illegal activities.
- To generate aggregate data about groups or categories of our users, respectively, our clients (including advertising audiences), and to enable us, our partners, and third-party service providers to deliver, target, offer, market, or personalize advertising promotions and new industry-first features relating to the sirdre.com Services, as well as offerings to our clients and partners (including limiting the frequency with which you see an advertisement.
- To report promotions and develop industry-first tools for assessing and analyzing the performance of sirdre.com services.
V. How Do You Manage Cookies?
1.0 You can manage cookie usage when you first visit the sirdre.com Platform via the Cookie Banner settings, at any time by clicking on the Manage Cookies button above in Section II's text, and at the individual browser level.You can still use the sirdre.com platform even if you don't enable any of the cookie categories or turn off cookies later. However, you may not be able to use all of the sirdre.com services or parts of the sirdre.com platform.
- The material in this policy is provided solely for your general information and use. You know and agree that it may have mistakes or leave out important information, for which we are not responsible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- sirdre.com reserves the right to change or update this policy, including the above list of cookies, at any time. Unless otherwise specified, any such revisions or supplements will be effective as of the date they are published on the sirdre.com platform. You must check the sirdre.com Platform on a regular basis to stay informed of any such revisions or supplements, and your continued use of the platform constitutes your consent to be bound by the latter.
- The descriptive headers in this policy are included for convenience only and have no bearing on its interpretation.
- Sirdre.com's omission to execute or enforce any right or provision of this policy does not constitute a current or future waiver of such right or provision.
- Without sirdre.com's prior written consent, you may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under this Policy.sirdre.com reserves the right to assign, delegate, or transfer the rights and obligations under this policy to any third party at any time, without notice or your consent.
- This policy was written and signed in English. If the policy or any part of it is translated into another language for any reason, the English version will take precedence.
- If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or the privacy practices of sirdre.com, please visit https://sirdre.com/contact
To learn more about how to manage cookies in your browser, visit:
2.1. To manage cookies in Firefox "Private Browsing," go here:
2.2. To manage cookies in Chrome "Incognito," go here:
2.3. To manage cookies in Internet Explorer "InPrivate," go to
2.4. To manage cookies in Safari for Mac, go here:
Last updated: DEC 19 2022